Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (131)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

For My Kindle:
  
 
 
Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch
Wild Heart Summer by Jenny B. Jones
Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre
An Exceptional Twist by Kimi Flores
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth E. Wein
Tattooed Dots by Kimberly Knight
The One by Kimberly Knight

eARC Goodness:

November 9 by Colleen Hoover

5 comments:

  1. I have heard of Code Name Verity and Snow Like Ashes. Both look like great books. I am a new follower via Bloglovin. Please Check out my blog: http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAaaaahhhh! You got November 9! Definitely my most anticipated book of 2015 for sure!
    Snow Like Ashes and Hollywood Dirt are ones I am also very interested in! You got yourself a great haul :)

    Enjoy

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, lots of awesome books! I've had Snow Like Ashes on my shelf for a year now but still haven't read it... need to fix that. I hope enjoy all these books and have a great week!

    My StS

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow Like Ashes was terrific. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. My coblogger loved Code Name Verity, I though it was a bit slow. Snow Like Ashes is on my to read list. Happy Reading :)

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.