Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (29) & Weekly Wrap-Up

Weekly Wrap-Up

What I Read Last Week:
Alienated by Melissa Landers
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
My Own Mr. Darcy by Karey White 

What I'm Currently Reading:
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
 
What I'm Still Listening To:
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Reviews I Posted:
Tattoo Thief by Heidi Joy Tretheway (my review
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy (my review)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by
Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased:
Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)  Flora and Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures 

The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)  The Eye of Minds (The Mortality Doctrine, #1)
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover (special signed hardcover and paperback)
Flora and Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures by Kate DiCamillo (signed)
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner (signed)

Used Bookstore Finds:
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)  White Trash Beautiful

Inkdeath (Inkworld, #3)  Gone (Gone, #1)

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
White Trash Beautiful by Teresa Mummert
Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
Gone by Michael Grant

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice haul! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the Slammed series by Colleen Hoover so I am really going to need to check out Hopeless as well. I assumed you enjoyed it if you have the sequel! =D Enjoy your reads. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I'm reading The Iron Traitor now too and have Alienated on my Review stack. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The House of Hades was amazing! So many twists everywhere! Really want to read The Eye of Minds, Alienated and The Iron Traitor >.<

    Happy reading :D

    My StS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.