Monday, April 1, 2013

Seriously Series Reading Challenge: Progress Report #1


 I joined the Seriously Series Reading Challenge hosted by On a Book Bender and Reading the Paranormal at the beginning of the year.  To find out more about this challenge go here! You can find my original post and progressing goals for the year here. To link up YOUR progress, go to Kelly’s blog.
 
I only signed up with one goal in mind initially:

Original Goal:
Series Started BEFORE 2013: Seriously Serious Level (7-12)
Progress so far: 5/7
 
These are the series I have completed so far, from January to March:
 
1. The Caster Chronicles (Margaret Stohl, Kami Garcia)
* Beautiful Chaos, Beautiful Redemption
 
2. The Infernal Devices (Cassandra Clare)
* Clockwork Princess
 
3. Delirium (Lauren Oliver)
* Hana, Annabel, Raven, Requiem
 
4. Beautiful (Jamie McGuire)
* Walking Disaster
 
5. More Than Magic (Elizabeth Kirke)
* Snow Bound
 
Now that I have my feet wet with the above goal, and I feel like things are going pretty well, I think I'll add another goal.

Additional Goal:
Series Started IN 2013: Super Seriously Serious Level (13-18)
Progress so far: 8/13
 
These are the series I have started so far, from January to March:
 
1. The Farm (Emily McKay)
* The Farm
 
2. The Blackstone Affair (Raine Miller)
* Naked, All In
 
3. That Boy (Jillian Dodd)
* That Boy, That Wedding
 
4. Splintered (A.G. Howard)
* Splintered
 
5. Crossfire (Sylvia Day)
* Bared to You, Reflected in You
 
6. Find You in the Dark (A. Meredith Walters)
* Find You in the Dark, Light in the Shadows
 
7. Hooked (Liz Fichera)
* Hooked
 
8. The Host (Stephenie Meyer)
* The Host
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.