Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (05.14)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme 

What I Read the Last 2 Weeks:
Ride Rough by Laura Kaye
Until It Fades by KA Tucker
Blood & Bone by CC Wood
While You Were Sleeping by Kathryn Croft

My Reviews Last Week:
No reviews - Life was just too busy this week. But I'll make up for it next week.

What I'm Reading Now:
Making It Right by Catherine Bybee

4 comments:

  1. I love While You Were Sleeping! And I'm really looking forward to reading KA Tucker's new book soon. Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KA Ticket is a book I need to read I have heard nothing but great things. Have a great week.

    Megan @ reading away the day

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.