Saturday, April 2, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (155)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*Signed* Paperback Pretty:

Never Never Part 3 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
(signed by both authors - now I have the complete set)

Hardcover Beauties:
 
Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan

eARC Goodies:
 
 
The Player and the Pixie by LH Cosway & Penny Reid
Perfekt Balance by ST Bende
The Other Side of Gravity by Shelly Crane
Feels Like Summertime by Tammy Falkner


4 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I love it when you get both or all the authors to sign the multi-author book!! It makes it soooo much more special!! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Walk The Edge. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love Katie McGarry! I hope you love all your new books!

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Penny Reid. Nice haul - hope you enjoy!
    Bambi's STS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.