Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Post: Weekly Wrap-Up (9.20)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books, share upcoming news, etc. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

What I Read Last Week:
 
 
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken
Falling for Max by Shannon Stacey
Hard as Steel by Laura Kaye

My Reviews Last Week:
 
 
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (my 5 star review)
Unwind by Neal Schusterman (my 5 star review)
Treasured by Thursday by Catherine Bybee (my 4.5 star review)
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (my 2 star review)

What I'm Listening To:

A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

What I'm Currently Reading:

Love Me Later by Libby Rice

3 comments:

  1. Nice reviews of Girl on the Train. I was a bit bored with it too and actually set it aside for a week or two- I ended up finishing it, but yeah. And I didn't like any of the characters either really, so I definitely see your points.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be checking your review of Everything Everything I read it but didn't love it like a lot of people have I can't wait to see what you think. Have a great week.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you didn't like Girl on the Train. I enjoyed it more than you but didn't love it as much as most people did!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.