Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (59) & Weekly Wrap-Up

Weekly Wrap-Up

What I Read:
The Liberator by Victoria Scott
The Warrior by Victoria Scott

Reviews I Posted:
Just The Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James (my review)
 
STSmall_thumb[2][2]Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books Purchased:
Outlander Reclaiming the Sand
Outlander 20th Anniversary Edition by Diane Gabaldon
Reclaiming The Sand by A. Meredith Walters

eARCs for Review:
Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) Real (Real, #1) 
Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2) Hope at Dawn (Of Love and War, #1)
 Take Me On by Katie McGarry
Real by Katy Evans
Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst
Hope at Dawn by Stacie Henrie
 
For My Kindle:
The Swan & the Jackal (In the Company of Killers, #3) Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3) Operation Cinderella (Suddenly Cinderella, #1) 
Southern Fried Blues All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1) Broken Series 
The Swan and the Jackal by J.A. Redmerski
Tempting the Bodyguard by J. Lynn
Operation Cinderella by Hope Tarr
Southern Fried Blues by Jamie Farrell
All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
Broken Series by Dawn Pendleton
 

3 comments:

  1. Outlander is a terrific book. I read it years ago, before I started blogging. I got Take Me On as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Take Me On. I still haven't read Pushing the Limits yet, though I caved and bought it ages ago, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reclaiming the Sand looks beautiful. Not sure what it's about, but I hope it's a great read. Enjoy the books you got.

    Nina from J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.