Friday, November 1, 2013

Feature & Follow (20): I'm embarrassed to admit...


http://www.alisoncanread.com/
 
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by both Alison Can Read and Parakunkee’s View. This is a great way to gain blog followers for book bloggers, follow other blogs, and get to know each other. Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we get to answer. You can find more info about this meme here.

What book are you embarrassed to admit you LOVED? (try to think beyond Twilight).

I can't say that I'm embarrassed, but I couldn't think of anything else. I admit, I read the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy by E.L. James and loved it. I've actually read it more than once. But it's not just about the sex. I loved the storyline and the characters. But hubbie and I will be skipping the movie. Don't need those visuals, lol.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Surprisingly not see as much of this one as I thought I would!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would see more of this one too.
    New follower via GFC and twitter!
    Here is our FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of those few people who never read those books. I'm also surprised not to see more of them on everyones list. Here's mine: My Feature

    New follower via Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I didn't like 50 Shades. I kinda wish I had. Either way, I think the visuals are better left to the imagination than whatever a movie would do to it.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I will probably skip the movie as well. I read the first two books and didn't really like them too much. The first was ok, but I didn't finish the third.

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via GFC and Twitter!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was embarrassed about 50 shades until everyone else picked it up, lol. New twitter follower!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first appearance of Fifty Shades I have seen so far, thought it would be on lots of lists. I don't really get embarrassed by books either, if I love it, then I love it. My FFF.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts.